

We are back from our Thanksgiving mini vacation to Portland... had a great time with family ~ we got a tree and hauled it all the way back to Bend! A very pretty noble fir and I am soooo excited to decorate it this year.... last year, we bought a $5 forest service pass to cut a tree around here, but unfortunately, the only species available in the lower elevation were ponderosa pine ... so we ended up getting one that was .... sort of a Charlie Brown Christmas tree.... we had fun with it for one year only... this year, I wanted a pretty one that was going to last longer than 2 weeks :)
Despite 4 inches of snow and icy road conditions, the boys had school this morning... thankfully, Aaron drove them to school and picked them up too. Since we live on a butte (kinda like a mini mountain :) ) , I don't like driving when it gets icy!
Here are some pictures of Michael playing in the snow!
Comments
~Rebecca
Kim