This was one of the reading of the day and I really LOVED it. He truly is the only wonder-working God. Today, I found out that possibly there was only about 2 days worth of LIDs covered for April's referrals from China. It's so easy to go into "depression mode" when things like this happens and we can begin to lose our trust in God so quickly, but today, I am going to bless God because He is good. He really does have His BEST in store for us and though our minds sometimes can't comprehend it, God does everything well and we really wouldn't want ANYTHING unless He was in it... God, I bless you today from the bottom of my heart.. My heart trusts in You only.
Blessed God, Israel's God,
the One and only wonder-working God!
Blessed always, his blazing glory!
All earth brims with his glory.
YES and YES and YES!
Psalm 72:18-20 (Message)
Blessed God, Israel's God,
the One and only wonder-working God!
Blessed always, his blazing glory!
All earth brims with his glory.
YES and YES and YES!
Psalm 72:18-20 (Message)
Comments