I received 2 wonderful packages last week from Donna & Rebecca!
Here are the pictures!

These all came from Donna ~ She sent so many things, swim suit, sandals, jeans, a couple of onesie type shirts, burp clothes... THANK YOU SO MUCH Donna!!!

This adorable outfit was sent by Rebecca! She picked just the right colors that I LOVE and I cannot wait to put this one on Anna! I love it! Thank you, Rebecca!
Both of these ladies are part of my favorite yahoo group(ladybugs) of Christian adoptive parents "mostly" adopting from China
THANK YOU both!!
Here are the pictures!
These all came from Donna ~ She sent so many things, swim suit, sandals, jeans, a couple of onesie type shirts, burp clothes... THANK YOU SO MUCH Donna!!!
This adorable outfit was sent by Rebecca! She picked just the right colors that I LOVE and I cannot wait to put this one on Anna! I love it! Thank you, Rebecca!
Both of these ladies are part of my favorite yahoo group(ladybugs) of Christian adoptive parents "mostly" adopting from China
THANK YOU both!!
Comments
You have been a true inspiration and friend. I am happy to see one stop on this adoption journey almost coming to a beautiful end.
May God RICHLY bless your trip. We'll be praying for peace, safe travels, ease in any paper work or procedures and a blessed transition as a new family.
Blessings to your family my sweet friend! We are grateful to be walking this road together.