Aaron was so busy at Wild Horse Canyon being a doctor and on one of the days, we lost contact with each other and couldn't find each other for about 2 hours.... I just assumed he was busy doctoring, but when we finally found each other, he had a bag with these items....
He got me the Willow Tree figurine of mother with a son.... earlier that week I had been telling Aaron how quickly Noah (our oldest) is growing and how much I feel like I've missed his young days.... He told me that this figurine reminded him of Noah and I and looking at it, I realized how special he is at this age! I was so surprised that he got this for me and I had no idea that the Wild Horse Canyon had a gift shop :) He also got me the magnet... he said this is a reminder of our adoption :) He seems to have figured out that I can get somewhat impatient with waiting for our daughter(s). What a sweet guy I have!
Comments