Psalm 34
I will praise the Lord at ALL TIMES
I will constantly speak his praises I will boast ONLY in the Lord
Let all who are discouraged take heart (Thank You, God that I can take heart in You)
I prayed to the Lord, and He answered me.... FREEING me from all my fears
Those who look to Him will be RADIANT with JOY!
No shadow of shame wll darken their faces
I cried to the Lord in my suffering and he heard me.
He set me FREE from all my fears.
Taste and see that the Lord is good
Oh, the JOYS of those who TRUST in Him! (Help me to trust you so I will be full of JOY)
Let the Lord's people show him REVERENCE...for those who HONOR Him will have all they need
The Lord is close to the brokenhearted; He rescues those who are crushed in spirit. (Thank you, God for Your care and closeness to me)
God, You are good all the time ~ Even when circumstances make us FEEL like you are not good, the TRUTH is You ARE good. I TRUST YOU this day....I want to Honor You today. In Jesus' name... Amen.
I will praise the Lord at ALL TIMES
I will constantly speak his praises I will boast ONLY in the Lord
Let all who are discouraged take heart (Thank You, God that I can take heart in You)
I prayed to the Lord, and He answered me.... FREEING me from all my fears
Those who look to Him will be RADIANT with JOY!
No shadow of shame wll darken their faces
I cried to the Lord in my suffering and he heard me.
He set me FREE from all my fears.
Taste and see that the Lord is good
Oh, the JOYS of those who TRUST in Him! (Help me to trust you so I will be full of JOY)
Let the Lord's people show him REVERENCE...for those who HONOR Him will have all they need
The Lord is close to the brokenhearted; He rescues those who are crushed in spirit. (Thank you, God for Your care and closeness to me)
God, You are good all the time ~ Even when circumstances make us FEEL like you are not good, the TRUTH is You ARE good. I TRUST YOU this day....I want to Honor You today. In Jesus' name... Amen.
Comments
Just checking in on you today and wanting to wish you Happy 12 Months! I remembered that it was yours and Rebecca's LIDiversary and just wanted you to know I was thinking of you. I hope you are having a great day!