Hello ~ just wanted to announce that we have a NEW look with our blog! Thank you, Danielle, for the blog makeover! It is beautiful!
The new name on our blog comes from what the Lord has been speaking to us thus far about our adoption and life, in general....
Isn't it funny how God can use things like a LONG wait for our daughter to speak to us about the greater lesson He wants to teach us....or should I say, the greater TREASURE He longs to give to us..??
For the past 6 months or so, God has really been speaking to us, but especially ME about WAITING and RESTING... but not just WAITING impatiently, but the sort of waiting that where you are so at REST while you're waiting, that you almost could live in that state of WAITING forever because it's so good....
That's the kind of wait that I believe God is wanting us to enter into and what He's begun to allow us to enter into... but even more than the WAITING, He's been speaking to me about wanting us to know how DELIGHTFUL we are to Him. I think the more we know how much of a delight we are to God, the more we begin to DELIGHT in Him.
This adoption journey started with a desire for a daughter that God planted in our hearts, but it has become so much more. It has become a journey to find the TRUE delight of our hearts and that's HIM. So, we move on in this journey and day by day, we are finding...
We are.... HIS DELIGHT.
The new name on our blog comes from what the Lord has been speaking to us thus far about our adoption and life, in general....
Isn't it funny how God can use things like a LONG wait for our daughter to speak to us about the greater lesson He wants to teach us....or should I say, the greater TREASURE He longs to give to us..??
For the past 6 months or so, God has really been speaking to us, but especially ME about WAITING and RESTING... but not just WAITING impatiently, but the sort of waiting that where you are so at REST while you're waiting, that you almost could live in that state of WAITING forever because it's so good....
That's the kind of wait that I believe God is wanting us to enter into and what He's begun to allow us to enter into... but even more than the WAITING, He's been speaking to me about wanting us to know how DELIGHTFUL we are to Him. I think the more we know how much of a delight we are to God, the more we begin to DELIGHT in Him.
This adoption journey started with a desire for a daughter that God planted in our hearts, but it has become so much more. It has become a journey to find the TRUE delight of our hearts and that's HIM. So, we move on in this journey and day by day, we are finding...
We are.... HIS DELIGHT.
Comments
Love your new look and name also Pam. I'm talking back and forth with Danielle as well, for an updated new look. It's hard making up my mind, on what I want.
Love your new family photo. What a darling family you have!!!
I hope your getting back to blogging girl.