Today, I received an email from our agency, that Chung Yi (Orphanage) received our care package to Anna! I hope they didn't laugh at us for sending so much stuff.
It makes me feel happy that Anna has stuff we have touched. I hope they play the bear over and over again so she can get used to our voice. I also hope that they do some major photo shoots with all the outfits we sent her :)
By the way, Aaron & I have decided we are naming her
Anna Li Grace ~ We had the name Anna and Grace as the middle name before finding out who she was, but now that we know her first name is Li-Xuan, we decided to incorporate the "Li" into her name. We think we'll probably call her Anna Li to start until she gets used to the name Anna. The name "Li" means strength... Anna means Favor, or Grace and Grace means... grace :) So, we know she'll have STRENGTH while surrounded by God's DOUBLE GRACE.
It makes me feel happy that Anna has stuff we have touched. I hope they play the bear over and over again so she can get used to our voice. I also hope that they do some major photo shoots with all the outfits we sent her :)
By the way, Aaron & I have decided we are naming her
Anna Li Grace ~ We had the name Anna and Grace as the middle name before finding out who she was, but now that we know her first name is Li-Xuan, we decided to incorporate the "Li" into her name. We think we'll probably call her Anna Li to start until she gets used to the name Anna. The name "Li" means strength... Anna means Favor, or Grace and Grace means... grace :) So, we know she'll have STRENGTH while surrounded by God's DOUBLE GRACE.
Comments
I love the name.