We received an email yesterday that our court process to adopt Anna is FINISHED! The night before, I had the most VIVID dream of holding Anna in my arms. In this dream, I was alone in our house and I was excited to put a hair bow in your head and I was trying to find the softest one that wouldn't hurt her head because she didn't have alot of hair to work with. I was just FULL of peace and joy as I held her and it was so realistic. I woke up feeling like we were going to get some good news and we did!!! Thank you, God for answered prayer and perfect timing!
Next step... The orphanage is working on setting up a travel date for us based on how quickly they are able to submit medical information and passport information for Anna to the AIT and then make our AIT appt (consulate appt).
Hopefully, we'll know more early next week so that we can begin making travel arrangements!!
Next step... The orphanage is working on setting up a travel date for us based on how quickly they are able to submit medical information and passport information for Anna to the AIT and then make our AIT appt (consulate appt).
Hopefully, we'll know more early next week so that we can begin making travel arrangements!!
Comments
How is the bow collection? :)
Karmen
Karmen