Michael turned 6 on July 29. We had a great day just hanging out. He requested Carl's Jr. for dinner (We had never been there before so I thought it was an interesting choice...) Every year for the boys' birthdates, I let them pick our their choice of cake flavor and frosting so we let him pick.... He picked Fun-fetting cake (white cake with sprinkles in side) and chococlate Fun-fetti cake! Just like a typical 6 year old :) We baked it together and had cake before we all headed to Carl's jr. for dinner.... I just couldn't eat anything there, so Aaron & I went across the street later for some fresh sushi.
I can't believe my BABY is 6!!! He will be starting first grade soon :( Michael is such a fun little boy. He has a great vocabulary for a 6 year old and constantly amazes us with the words that he speaks. He is an amazing gymnast and a great singer. We drive the other boys crazy by constantly singing silly songs all day long. We love who Michael is now and who he is becoming. I just know he's going to be a great big brother. Happy Birthday, Michael!!!
Comments
Karmen