Rarely do I post about our sons.... I used to a lot more before the small, little cute girls came into our life ... Now-a-days when/if I blog, it's usually about our girls, so I thought I'd write a little something about Noah, our first born :)
He is 14 and a freshman at Summit High... He is doing incredibly well in school and I take no credit for it (seriously)... He is a responsible kid, I never have to remind him about doing homework ... I have not had to wake him up in the morning since about 2nd grade... He's been doing that on his own for as long as I can remember... He makes his own lunch and even babysits the girls for free so I can run with Aaron or go on a date.
He takes his education seriously ... Maybe a bit too seriously sometimes... I have found him stressed over his workload more than once this year and right now, he is working diligently to get his work done prior to our vacation next week. His AP class keeps him working past dinner often, but still manages to pull off great grades.
He swims for his high school swim team and has his sights on hopefully making state next year.
I am so proud of who he is and is becoming... But not just because he's getting good grades, but because he really has a good head on his shoulders and is trustworthy. He also has his own opinions on big issues like poverty, religion, the bible and some tough topics. I find myself amazed that he knows So much and shows signs of wisdom at his age. I can only give God the credit and all the prayers that have gone up on his behalf.
I love this kid! I sure hope he knows that deep in his heart!
He is 14 and a freshman at Summit High... He is doing incredibly well in school and I take no credit for it (seriously)... He is a responsible kid, I never have to remind him about doing homework ... I have not had to wake him up in the morning since about 2nd grade... He's been doing that on his own for as long as I can remember... He makes his own lunch and even babysits the girls for free so I can run with Aaron or go on a date.
He takes his education seriously ... Maybe a bit too seriously sometimes... I have found him stressed over his workload more than once this year and right now, he is working diligently to get his work done prior to our vacation next week. His AP class keeps him working past dinner often, but still manages to pull off great grades.
He swims for his high school swim team and has his sights on hopefully making state next year.
I am so proud of who he is and is becoming... But not just because he's getting good grades, but because he really has a good head on his shoulders and is trustworthy. He also has his own opinions on big issues like poverty, religion, the bible and some tough topics. I find myself amazed that he knows So much and shows signs of wisdom at his age. I can only give God the credit and all the prayers that have gone up on his behalf.
I love this kid! I sure hope he knows that deep in his heart!

Comments