The dress.... so Christmas like and sooooo girly. It was the last package I opened and when I saw it, I actually cried... Michael was wondering why:) When I saw the dress, I could see our daughter wearing it ... maybe next Christmas??? Maybe wishful thinking, but I believe in miracles... especially if the miracle is orchestrated by God
The toy is very cute... it's a ladybug and plays music... It was Michael's favorite.
Not the best picture of everyhing including me :),(Michael, 4 yrs old ~ took this picture) but just wanted to show Karmen that my T-shirt fit well! THANK YOU!
On monday morning, as I was sitting with Michael in the front room, the UPS man rang the door bell and there was a package from SECRET SANTA in Mauston, WI :) The only person I know that lives in Mauston, WI is Karmen & Greg Bernacchi and I am just taking a wild guess that Karmen is my SECRET SANTA! The above are pictures and description of the items! THANK YOU, Karmen!!!
Comments