On sunday, Dec 10th, after church, Aaron, the boys and I went to get gas for his truck and a car wash.... as we pulled out of the car wash and parked the car by the vacuuming area outside, I looked up and saw this Willow Tree Figurine... I have always LOVED Willow Tree figurines and just this year asked Aaron if he could help me start collecting them... As far as I know, he has purchased me one for Christmas but I don't know which one it is... anyways, back to the one I found... It was sitting on top of one of the vacuums... very out of place, getting wet (it was raining outside)... I took it off the vacuum, somewhat shocked and speechless ~ I felt like it was given to me directly by God...because 1) He knows I like Willow Tree figurines and 2) I had been feeling somewhat discouraged the past couple of days leading up to sunday about the new restrictions that the CCAA is placing on new adoptive families and the fact that our wait times probably won't shorten...I think when the CCAA was being vague about the wait times, it made me be able to have more faith that things could pick up very quickly.... but somehow knowing that they have said the wait times will probably not shorten, made it more final and in my heart, I had been really hoping for a miraculous speed up.... anyways, the figurine represented a couple of things to me that only God knows I had been dealing with... I really had been wanting that particular figurine that I found... it always spoke to me about the sweetness of having the first baby... I thought I'd missed that chance with Noah because I didn't get that figurine specifically for when he was born but it was like God was saying, you can have it. Another thing that it spoke to was that we ARE going to have our daughter... it was just another reminder to trust Him and know that this was His idea and not our own and that He'll see us through everything. The title of this figurine is called "New Life"... What a profound figurine God deposited to me... God is bringing us a New Life... Our daughter is going to have a New Life... it is almost too much for my brain to comprehend the many messages God is giving to us through this one simple figurine. THANK YOU God, I receive it as a gift. You truly know all the details of my heart.
We are a family of five, waiting for our daughter from China. Join us as we learn to wait and rest in God, who is the author of our life story.
Comments
You do have a daughter. God has a perfect plan already. It is not random. He has already chosen her.
Blessings to you,
Rebecca
Janet T.
Blessings,
Leslie