Ok, so it's January 10, but I am finally getting around to posting a new message for 2007!!! The boys are back to school and life is getting back to normal... I started bible study again yesterday... we're doing a Beth Moore study on Daniel, which I am soooo excited about! MOPS starts back up again this thursday too so life seems to be back to routine.
Here are some pictures from January 1st! Aaron & I celebrated our "14 years since we started dating" anniversary on New Year's Day so as always, we went to Starbucks since that was officially our first "date" place.
We also went snow shoeing that day with the boys and hiked 2 1/2 miles up and down a snowy path... it was beautiful.... the boys did incredibly well and I was so proud of them for hanging in there... Michael ended up on Aaron's shoulder for quite a bit of the walk (I felt bad for Aaron because he's not super light... )
Noah had some "wet sock" issue that we took care of and now we know better how to prepare ourselves next time we go snow shoeing!
I am praying for a MIRACULOUS speed up in referrals this year so that perhaps we could meet our daughter by the end of the year! With God, anything is possible!
Comments