Skip to main content

Our daughters....

We have some news to share! We have 2 daughters in Indonesia! They 4 1/2 and almost 4 years old. They are not biologically related, but are sisters in every other sense of the word... they are buddies and they are SO precious! Exactly one week ago at 1AM in the morning, we got a phone call from Indonesia from Aaron's parents.... and our life has been turned upside down since.... to find out more and read the story from the beginning, check out a blog I've created for them...

http://www.askewgirls.blogspot.com

We are still able to continue with adopting Selah from China and we know God will work out the timing of everything!

I had not posted this info until now because things were so unsure... and even though we don't know 100% if this adoption will work out, the paperwork is starting and they could be with us in as early as ONE month! WE are so excited!

When you check out our girls' blog, go to the oldest post to read the entire story... there are also pictures on the blog of our beautiful girls!

Comments

Leslie said…
ONE MONTH....O' MY. I can't wait.

Leslie
Joanne said…
Wow! Congratluations -great news!
Unknown said…
One month. My goodness. We are following along with amazement.

~Rebecca
Anonymous said…
Pam,

Where have I been? I had no idea...how exciting! This is all truly amazing and such a work of God. I am so happy for you and can't wait to follow along and see what all He does during this journey. Annie and Emma are just precious!! We are praying for you.

Congrats!

Angie
Wow! I just read through your story on the girls. I will definitely be praying for the details to work out!

God has certainly kept their little lives from harm. How awesome that he saved Sharonne (Emma?) from being sold. I know He has BIG plans for her life.

They are both beautiful girls. I'll be checking back to see how the process is going.

Linda - from Ladybug group.
mandt said…
Oh wow, Pam! How exciting for you guys! An amazing story! Big sisters for Selah!

Popular posts from this blog

I am OVER DUE :(

Happy 9 months since LID! I was in a very goofy mood and BEGGED my DH to take this picture of me.... Had I been expecting a tummy baby, I'd be officially OVER DUE. I think I have WAY too much time on my hands :) Gotta go tuck my kids in bed now.

Much has happened...

It's been exactly one week since we were given our bad news about not being able to adopt the girls from Indonesia. God has really comforted us alot during the past week... I still have a hard time not crying when someone asks me when we can go get the girls.... In my excitement, I showed so many people at church and friends the pictures of the girls because in my heart, I really felt these girls were ours. But, God is not done writing our story ~ I know that this will have a Godly outcome and we will move forward. We have had lots of support and encouragement ~ most people we know well have expressed their sadness over this. I returned the bedding I bought for the girls at the store and when I did, I was sorta in a sad mood.... the person handling the returns said "Are these not going to work out?" to which, I replied "No, it's not" and then she felt like she had to push the issue with me and said "Is there anything wrong with it?" By then, I...

Another GREAT verse about God watching over our little ones....

Isaiah 49: 15-18 (Message) Can a mother forget the infant at her breast, walk away from the baby she bore? But even if mothers forget, I'd never forget you—never . Look, I've written your names on the backs of my hands. I have been thinking alot about the birthmothers of our children... This verse is not meant as a slam on the birthmothers of our children... it is meant for glorifying God in how much He knows every child by name and NEVER forgets them. My little brain cannot even comprehend how MUCH He loves each of us and how much He loves each of our children.... not only that, He loves each one of these precious birthmothers who will undoubtedly do the most difficult thing in their life sometime very soon. Lord, I pray for the birthmother of my child(ren) right now. Lord, you KNOW them. Touch them. How difficult their circumstances must be to try to "forget" the child they bore. I know that as a mother, I could never forget the children I bore and I k...