We are back from Maui and everytime we visit there, we come back so sad because we truly want to live there!!!
The time in Maui was so great... very relaxing, the boys had so much fun in the pool and the ocean. We mostly hung out around the hotel, walked, swam, went into Lahaina, and all the stuff you do in warm weather ~ the temperature was great... only in the high 70s so even though the ocean was a bit cool for me, the boys didn't care and had a blast in the ocean. I did boogie board a few times with them though but they are WAY better than I am :) Mostly we enjoyed not being on a schedule. Aaron rode his bike 40 miles or so every morning while I spent some morning walking time outside with the boys. The Westin had a great workout facility too so I was able to wake up at 5AM every morning to go workout (with the time change in our favor, 5AM was like 7AM to me) Aaron did have a class he attended for 3 days during our stay but it only lasted 3-4 hours daily so that wasn't too bad.One day we were able to go on a catamaran and go whale watching! It was my first time and we even witnessed a whale breach! I tried to keep my camcorder and camera ready after that, but I didn't get a good picture.
It was so great to be in warm weather.... now I feel like a foreigner here with a tan and it's freezing cold outside! ENJOY the pictures!


Comments