We've been having lots of snow and school delays this week. It has been a busy week of preparing for our vacation! It's a business (i.e., tax write off) vacation for Aaron but we are tagging along.... and who wouldn't tag along to MAUI, HAWAII!! I feel so blessed to be able to go to Hawaii now when all of Bend is covered in snow!! We cannot wait to get to some place warm and just relax. Aaron has been working very hard lately, coming home really late around midnight and later so it'll be nice to catch up with him again and spend some quality time with the boys too.
We'll be back in one week! Today we are driving to Portland on very snowy road conditions and tomorrow we fly out of Portland to Maui.
If we end up taking our computer, I just might post some pictures while we're there! 'till then, the snowy pictures of our house is all I have!
Comments
Have a great time.