Friday, I sent in our renewal paperwork for the one-time free extension of our original CHINA I-171H... ofcourse, this paperwork has been changed to Indonesia once and now I am sending it in for the free renewal plus a country change from Indonesia to Taiwan. I am glad this part is done and the rest is up to the Portland USCIS office to figure out. I am so thankful that Taiwan adoptions do not require this part to be approved before getting in line for a referral... I am hearing that the Portland USCIS Office is currently VERY SLOW so I would hate for this to slow us down. Thankfully, it looks like we'll have time to wait for the approval since after referral of a child in Taiwan, it takes aprx 3-6 months for the court process before we can travel. Hopefully, that'll give us enough time for Portland USCIS to approve us. Anyways, it feels good to have that off my hands now. I am also done with all our dossier paperwork for Taiwan... although with Taiwan adoptions, you don't turn in your dossier until you get your referral.
Now, we just need our referral!!!
Now, we just need our referral!!!
Comments
Can't wait to hear of a referral for you.
Cindy Napier