I went to my Orthodontist today and he told me that my braces are coming off next visit!!! That's on August 7, just in time to travel to Taiwan without braces!!!
I was praying the other day that I would get my braces off before heading to Taiwan so I am thrilled!!!
It's been 17 months and it really went by very fast! It is coming off about a month earlier than I anticipated ~ YEAH!
I will post the before and after picture sometime... I hope I have a BEFORE picture :)
I was praying the other day that I would get my braces off before heading to Taiwan so I am thrilled!!!
It's been 17 months and it really went by very fast! It is coming off about a month earlier than I anticipated ~ YEAH!
I will post the before and after picture sometime... I hope I have a BEFORE picture :)
Comments
Kim