I was notified today by Fei with ASIA that our court date is scheduled for 6/26/08 at 9:30AM Taiwan time. So, that means TOMORROW at 6:30pm, our case will be in court! I was so shocked (although I had been praying for a miracle) to find out that it was scheduled so soon! Thank God for answered prayers! Fei at ASIA predicts we'll travel mid Sept, early Oct, but I am still praying God will do even more of a miralce and allow us to travel during the summer while the boys are out of school and we can adjust to having Anna in our life!
We are hoping to bypass the waiting and go directly from the hearing date to being given First Decree. You can read more about how the Taiwan Adoption court process works here.
If things go the way I hope it will, we could get a ruling right away and by mid July receive our Final DECREE... Travel seems to happen right around one month after... so I'm hoping for travel around Mid August! Anyways, if you're reading this and it's before 6/25/08 6:30pm, please pray that God will show us favor with the judge and that nothing will stand in the way of the court process going smoothly!
We are hoping to bypass the waiting and go directly from the hearing date to being given First Decree. You can read more about how the Taiwan Adoption court process works here.
If things go the way I hope it will, we could get a ruling right away and by mid July receive our Final DECREE... Travel seems to happen right around one month after... so I'm hoping for travel around Mid August! Anyways, if you're reading this and it's before 6/25/08 6:30pm, please pray that God will show us favor with the judge and that nothing will stand in the way of the court process going smoothly!
Comments