Skip to main content

For Karmen

This one's for you, Karmen... my faithful blog follower. I have neglected my blogging and Karmen has been encouraging me to post more pictures! Thanks, Karmen... your comments really do make me laugh. Notice the dress? It's the one you sent me. Doesn't she look adorable in it??


Comments

Cindy said…
Wow. . .she has changed so much! She is such a cutie - I love the dress and hair band.

Cindy
http://adopttaiwan.wordpress.com
Hi Pam,

She is looking so grown up!! I love that little red dress. :)
Unknown said…
Gotta love, Karmen! The little red dress is super cute. Keep the updated pictures coming!
Karmen and Greg said…
AWWW!!! Thank you Pam!!!! She does look absolutely precious in that dress! : ) What a little angel. You made my day!

Karmen
Donna said…
totally adorable, love the dress! She looks so cute in all those headbands, too...how DO you keep them on her?!
Middle-Aged Moi said…
She is so adorable, and the dress looks great. That Karmen has good taste, doesn't she.....:-)

Popular posts from this blog

I am OVER DUE :(

Happy 9 months since LID! I was in a very goofy mood and BEGGED my DH to take this picture of me.... Had I been expecting a tummy baby, I'd be officially OVER DUE. I think I have WAY too much time on my hands :) Gotta go tuck my kids in bed now.

Much has happened...

It's been exactly one week since we were given our bad news about not being able to adopt the girls from Indonesia. God has really comforted us alot during the past week... I still have a hard time not crying when someone asks me when we can go get the girls.... In my excitement, I showed so many people at church and friends the pictures of the girls because in my heart, I really felt these girls were ours. But, God is not done writing our story ~ I know that this will have a Godly outcome and we will move forward. We have had lots of support and encouragement ~ most people we know well have expressed their sadness over this. I returned the bedding I bought for the girls at the store and when I did, I was sorta in a sad mood.... the person handling the returns said "Are these not going to work out?" to which, I replied "No, it's not" and then she felt like she had to push the issue with me and said "Is there anything wrong with it?" By then, I...

Another GREAT verse about God watching over our little ones....

Isaiah 49: 15-18 (Message) Can a mother forget the infant at her breast, walk away from the baby she bore? But even if mothers forget, I'd never forget you—never . Look, I've written your names on the backs of my hands. I have been thinking alot about the birthmothers of our children... This verse is not meant as a slam on the birthmothers of our children... it is meant for glorifying God in how much He knows every child by name and NEVER forgets them. My little brain cannot even comprehend how MUCH He loves each of us and how much He loves each of our children.... not only that, He loves each one of these precious birthmothers who will undoubtedly do the most difficult thing in their life sometime very soon. Lord, I pray for the birthmother of my child(ren) right now. Lord, you KNOW them. Touch them. How difficult their circumstances must be to try to "forget" the child they bore. I know that as a mother, I could never forget the children I bore and I k...