Our weekend was finally somewhat mellow... Friday night, Noah was in a musical called "The Rock Slinger" (The Story of David & Goliath made a bit more modern)... He played one of the Israelites. It was cute to watch him dance and sing :) We didn't get very good pictures except one outside right after the play.
On Saturday, we worked on our yard... we rented a dumpster to collect all our yard debris. The boys had fun smashing the tree branches and stuff down.
Other than yard cleaning, we rented Star Wars IV and V (A New Hope, and Empire Strikes Back). Our boys have recently become really interested in Star Wars and begged us to rent it. It brought back alot of memories from childhood for me... I had forgotten what a great movie star wars was.... now I have to rent I, II, & III :)
I received some recent pictures of Baby Caleb... He is so cute and getting big!
Enjoy the slide show!
On Saturday, we worked on our yard... we rented a dumpster to collect all our yard debris. The boys had fun smashing the tree branches and stuff down.
Other than yard cleaning, we rented Star Wars IV and V (A New Hope, and Empire Strikes Back). Our boys have recently become really interested in Star Wars and begged us to rent it. It brought back alot of memories from childhood for me... I had forgotten what a great movie star wars was.... now I have to rent I, II, & III :)
I received some recent pictures of Baby Caleb... He is so cute and getting big!
Enjoy the slide show!


Comments
Hooray for a relaxing weekend! They are so few and far between...glad you were able to enjoy it!