Skip to main content

LOOK what Leslie sent me :)



THANK YOU LESLIE ~
My friend Leslie from our ladybug group sent me a surprise package in the mail! I got it yesterday late afternoon. The boys were sooooo excited that they were included in this package! Noah said "Whoever sent this package somehow knew that you have kids!"... He was surprised that someone he hadn't met would send him and his brothers something. Leslie sent our boys each

Ogre goo (THIS was a HIT)
a package of skittles
a soft ball
AND a bag of waterballons!

I received a wonderful card (THANK YOU!)
A ceramic hanging plaque that says "BELIEVE"... which is SOOO appropriate for our FAITH room :)
And a little metal ladybug decoration... very cute!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!

Comments

Middle-Aged Moi said…
What a sweetheart that Leslie is! :-)
Angie said…
How nice was that! What a sweet girl Leslie is!
Unknown said…
How sweet and FUN! I love it all. What a blessing our group is. You've inspired me to surprise a ladybug with a gift or two this summer!

Hope you received my thank you note and e-card!
Leslie said…
I'm so glad your boys loved the surprise. It was so fun for Ella to see everything you did for her and Lily. I wanted to do the same for your boys. Loved the pictures so much. Give them big HUGS, from their friends "The Corley Family."

Popular posts from this blog

I am OVER DUE :(

Happy 9 months since LID! I was in a very goofy mood and BEGGED my DH to take this picture of me.... Had I been expecting a tummy baby, I'd be officially OVER DUE. I think I have WAY too much time on my hands :) Gotta go tuck my kids in bed now.

Much has happened...

It's been exactly one week since we were given our bad news about not being able to adopt the girls from Indonesia. God has really comforted us alot during the past week... I still have a hard time not crying when someone asks me when we can go get the girls.... In my excitement, I showed so many people at church and friends the pictures of the girls because in my heart, I really felt these girls were ours. But, God is not done writing our story ~ I know that this will have a Godly outcome and we will move forward. We have had lots of support and encouragement ~ most people we know well have expressed their sadness over this. I returned the bedding I bought for the girls at the store and when I did, I was sorta in a sad mood.... the person handling the returns said "Are these not going to work out?" to which, I replied "No, it's not" and then she felt like she had to push the issue with me and said "Is there anything wrong with it?" By then, I...

Another GREAT verse about God watching over our little ones....

Isaiah 49: 15-18 (Message) Can a mother forget the infant at her breast, walk away from the baby she bore? But even if mothers forget, I'd never forget you—never . Look, I've written your names on the backs of my hands. I have been thinking alot about the birthmothers of our children... This verse is not meant as a slam on the birthmothers of our children... it is meant for glorifying God in how much He knows every child by name and NEVER forgets them. My little brain cannot even comprehend how MUCH He loves each of us and how much He loves each of our children.... not only that, He loves each one of these precious birthmothers who will undoubtedly do the most difficult thing in their life sometime very soon. Lord, I pray for the birthmother of my child(ren) right now. Lord, you KNOW them. Touch them. How difficult their circumstances must be to try to "forget" the child they bore. I know that as a mother, I could never forget the children I bore and I k...