It's been 11 days since I posted! I try to post something atleast once a week, but with a birthday, last week of school, Father's Day and everything else, life got a bit too crazy for me to do it... here are some pictures of what we've done in the past week and a half!
The boys are out of school (which, I LOVE). The last week of school was hectic with lots of different activities between the 2 boys classes... Calvin had a First grade AWARD night last monday night where he was awarded "The Most Optimistic". Noah was awarded the "Best Encourager" award in his Third grade class. Even though these are things we know are true in our children, it was kinda nice to see that their teachers saw those qualities in them as well. Friday was last day of school and summer vacation officially began TODAY! It's soooo nice to have the boys at home. They have begun their summer schedules (I keep them busy with summer workbooks, reading, playing outside, etc.) Last summer, I spent most of it on the computer and phone since we were paperchasing... this summer, I intend to ENJOY it with my boys. I know I sound like a broken record, but they are growing up too fast!
Enjoy the pictures!


Comments