Skip to main content

Faith Room Pictures!

Here are some pictures of our recent Faith Room Renovations.... I am really happy with the way things turned out. WE are not totally done with this room... I still have to do the caulking and then do the finishing touches like wall hangings, etc... I have stencils that I will use to write out a verse in Hebrews on one of the walls and in the hallway, I'll hang the 2 quilts I am having made right now (from the 100 Good Wishes/Blessings swap). I'll post more pictures later as we do more with the room.... Now we just need a baby in there! Hoping for sooner rather than later :) Enjoy the pictures!

Comments

Ruth said…
Wow, Pam - it looks great!!!! I love the colors. Aaron looks like Troy when he gets into a project - really gets into it!!!!
Angie said…
It is absolutely beautiful, Pam! I know you are so proud of your accomplishment...I am VERY impressed!!
Unknown said…
I love it Pam! Those colors look so pretty together. Next room for Emma. :) I love the windows, nice and airy. DH loves those man-machines. :)

Wendy
Middle-Aged Moi said…
It looks GORGEOUS!!!! Love the pink and brown!!!
Melinda said…
It looks awesome Pam! I love the colors! I am also thinking of doing Mia's room in pink and brown and you just might have convinced me! Great job! Enjoy your new room!
Unknown said…
Great job! Don't men just love their power tools? Aaron looks like he enjoyed the saw and nail gun work.
Leslie said…
Love your faith room. You guys did a professional job on that room. Come to Ky and do mine...LOL. I can't wait to see when you have it all put together, but I really can't wait till their is a baby in that crib. Praying for you.
Brandi said…
Looks great! I love the colors!
Lisa said…
What a great job you did Pam! I am sure Aaron was proud of you. Can't wait to see the finishing touches...
Kelly and Matt said…
Wow Pam, what an awesome job! If you need a working vacation you can come on down to FL, lol ;o)

Popular posts from this blog

I am OVER DUE :(

Happy 9 months since LID! I was in a very goofy mood and BEGGED my DH to take this picture of me.... Had I been expecting a tummy baby, I'd be officially OVER DUE. I think I have WAY too much time on my hands :) Gotta go tuck my kids in bed now.

Much has happened...

It's been exactly one week since we were given our bad news about not being able to adopt the girls from Indonesia. God has really comforted us alot during the past week... I still have a hard time not crying when someone asks me when we can go get the girls.... In my excitement, I showed so many people at church and friends the pictures of the girls because in my heart, I really felt these girls were ours. But, God is not done writing our story ~ I know that this will have a Godly outcome and we will move forward. We have had lots of support and encouragement ~ most people we know well have expressed their sadness over this. I returned the bedding I bought for the girls at the store and when I did, I was sorta in a sad mood.... the person handling the returns said "Are these not going to work out?" to which, I replied "No, it's not" and then she felt like she had to push the issue with me and said "Is there anything wrong with it?" By then, I...

Another GREAT verse about God watching over our little ones....

Isaiah 49: 15-18 (Message) Can a mother forget the infant at her breast, walk away from the baby she bore? But even if mothers forget, I'd never forget you—never . Look, I've written your names on the backs of my hands. I have been thinking alot about the birthmothers of our children... This verse is not meant as a slam on the birthmothers of our children... it is meant for glorifying God in how much He knows every child by name and NEVER forgets them. My little brain cannot even comprehend how MUCH He loves each of us and how much He loves each of our children.... not only that, He loves each one of these precious birthmothers who will undoubtedly do the most difficult thing in their life sometime very soon. Lord, I pray for the birthmother of my child(ren) right now. Lord, you KNOW them. Touch them. How difficult their circumstances must be to try to "forget" the child they bore. I know that as a mother, I could never forget the children I bore and I k...