April 4-5, 2008
I am finally taking the time to post about our trip to Alabama! We traveled from Bend, OR ... a 3 hour drive to Portland, spent the night, and flew from Portland to LAX, LAX to Dallas-Ft. Worth, Dallas Ft. Worth to Biloxi, MS and then drove from Biloxi to Mobile (It wasn't as exhausting as we thought it would be and our boys were GREAT travelers... other than their poor ears during the landing of all 3 planes)
We arrived late to the Battlehouse Hotel in Mobile on the 3rd and the next morning, we headed out to Semmes, AL, where Tricia's aunt and cousin hosted a Bridal Brunch. Here are some pictures of it...

The MEN went to the USS Alabama in downtown Mobile... Since I had the camera, Aaron didn't take any pictures there but I was told they had a BLAST.
That evening, We had the rehearsal dinner at Tricia's parents house... I loved the set up of their home... the yard is HUGE and the kids had a blast running around. The meal was great and I even tried some seafood gumbo ~ it was delicious :)
Here are some pictures from the rehearsal dinner

AND... a few more....





I am finally taking the time to post about our trip to Alabama! We traveled from Bend, OR ... a 3 hour drive to Portland, spent the night, and flew from Portland to LAX, LAX to Dallas-Ft. Worth, Dallas Ft. Worth to Biloxi, MS and then drove from Biloxi to Mobile (It wasn't as exhausting as we thought it would be and our boys were GREAT travelers... other than their poor ears during the landing of all 3 planes)
We arrived late to the Battlehouse Hotel in Mobile on the 3rd and the next morning, we headed out to Semmes, AL, where Tricia's aunt and cousin hosted a Bridal Brunch. Here are some pictures of it...
The MEN went to the USS Alabama in downtown Mobile... Since I had the camera, Aaron didn't take any pictures there but I was told they had a BLAST.
That evening, We had the rehearsal dinner at Tricia's parents house... I loved the set up of their home... the yard is HUGE and the kids had a blast running around. The meal was great and I even tried some seafood gumbo ~ it was delicious :)
Here are some pictures from the rehearsal dinner
AND... a few more....



Comments