Today is Calvin's EIGHTH Birthday! It's hard to believe that Eight years ago, Calvin was born!
I went in the hospital at 9AM to get induced (Calvin was a big baby in my small frame, so the doctors suggested it). they hooked me up to everything ~ my first real contractions happened around 11:30AM and 34 minutes later, he was out :) It was suprisingly quick ~ He came out smiling and he didn't cry at all... This must have been highly unusual for the nurses because they panicked and thought he was suffering as they tried to get him to cry. Turns out he was perfectly fine and just didn't want to cry. He had the cutest dimples on his face. Calvin is such a fun boy to have around the house. He is the life of the party and always has a smile on his face.
Thank you, God for Calvin. He is such a gift to our family.
I went in the hospital at 9AM to get induced (Calvin was a big baby in my small frame, so the doctors suggested it). they hooked me up to everything ~ my first real contractions happened around 11:30AM and 34 minutes later, he was out :) It was suprisingly quick ~ He came out smiling and he didn't cry at all... This must have been highly unusual for the nurses because they panicked and thought he was suffering as they tried to get him to cry. Turns out he was perfectly fine and just didn't want to cry. He had the cutest dimples on his face. Calvin is such a fun boy to have around the house. He is the life of the party and always has a smile on his face.
Thank you, God for Calvin. He is such a gift to our family.
Comments
34 minutes? No fair!
I hope you had a wonderful and fun day.
Hi Pam,
I sorry I haven't been on our ladybug's group lately. Know I think of you often as well, and pray for Anna Grace and your whole family. ((((HUGS)))
I, like Rebecca, am jealous of the 34 minute thing...not fair at all!