I received an email from Sheri @CCAI today saying we received our TRAVEL APPROVAL!!! I kinda knew it was coming "soon", but didn't quite know WHEN so I was SO excited to find the email!
They have us tentatively leaving on or around June 16th! That's less than 2 weeks away!!!!
Our agency needs to get confirmation of the Consulate appointment. This is the appt where we apply for Selah's US Visa. All our timelines are arranged around that date.
We MIGHT know tomorrow or monday about the appointment date! After that, we'll know how our trip will go and we'll get to buy plane tickets!
I can't believe we are actually going to China.
WOW!
They have us tentatively leaving on or around June 16th! That's less than 2 weeks away!!!!
Our agency needs to get confirmation of the Consulate appointment. This is the appt where we apply for Selah's US Visa. All our timelines are arranged around that date.
We MIGHT know tomorrow or monday about the appointment date! After that, we'll know how our trip will go and we'll get to buy plane tickets!
I can't believe we are actually going to China.
WOW!
Comments