Skip to main content

Travel Itinerary

We finally received our full travel itinerary from CCAI today.... here it is:


6/16 Leave Redmond via LAX/TPE and then Hong Kong
6/17 Arrive Hong Kong, Meet CCAI rep, stay at Regal Kowloon, Hong Kong
6/18 Free Day, Tour Hong Kong
6/19 Free Day, Tour Hong Kong
6/20 Leave Hong Kong for Guangzhou, meet new CCAI rep FATHER's DAY
6/21 SELAH day!!! Provincial Civil affairs office @3:30pm (Father's Day in the US)
6/22 Adoption Registration and Notarization, optional shopping trip
6/23 Receive Adoption Registration certificate, go to passport agency to apply for Selah's passport
6/24 Free Day, optional tours
6/25 Selah's visa physical and visa photo taken in the morning
6/26 Free Day optional tours
6/27 Receive Notary Certificates and Selah's passport, meet guide to prepare paperwork for US Consulate appt
6/28 CONSULATE APPOINTMENT
6/29 OATH
6/30 PICK UP Selah's Visa packet
7/1 Depart Guangzhou to Hong Kong, Hong Kong to TPE, TPE to LAX, LAX to Redmond
7/1 HOME SWEET HOME,Welcome home Selah, Happy Citizenship Day Selah, AND Happy 15th Anniversary to my sweetie & I

We are coming to get you, Selah !!! :)

Comments

Karmen said…
Can you believe after all this waiting Selah will finally be in your arms? It has been such a pleasure getting to know you on this journey -- I know that Selah will be WELL loved in your family. May God bless you richly on your journey. I'll be reading along and dreaming of the day ... :)

Popular posts from this blog

I am OVER DUE :(

Happy 9 months since LID! I was in a very goofy mood and BEGGED my DH to take this picture of me.... Had I been expecting a tummy baby, I'd be officially OVER DUE. I think I have WAY too much time on my hands :) Gotta go tuck my kids in bed now.

Much has happened...

It's been exactly one week since we were given our bad news about not being able to adopt the girls from Indonesia. God has really comforted us alot during the past week... I still have a hard time not crying when someone asks me when we can go get the girls.... In my excitement, I showed so many people at church and friends the pictures of the girls because in my heart, I really felt these girls were ours. But, God is not done writing our story ~ I know that this will have a Godly outcome and we will move forward. We have had lots of support and encouragement ~ most people we know well have expressed their sadness over this. I returned the bedding I bought for the girls at the store and when I did, I was sorta in a sad mood.... the person handling the returns said "Are these not going to work out?" to which, I replied "No, it's not" and then she felt like she had to push the issue with me and said "Is there anything wrong with it?" By then, I...

Another GREAT verse about God watching over our little ones....

Isaiah 49: 15-18 (Message) Can a mother forget the infant at her breast, walk away from the baby she bore? But even if mothers forget, I'd never forget you—never . Look, I've written your names on the backs of my hands. I have been thinking alot about the birthmothers of our children... This verse is not meant as a slam on the birthmothers of our children... it is meant for glorifying God in how much He knows every child by name and NEVER forgets them. My little brain cannot even comprehend how MUCH He loves each of us and how much He loves each of our children.... not only that, He loves each one of these precious birthmothers who will undoubtedly do the most difficult thing in their life sometime very soon. Lord, I pray for the birthmother of my child(ren) right now. Lord, you KNOW them. Touch them. How difficult their circumstances must be to try to "forget" the child they bore. I know that as a mother, I could never forget the children I bore and I k...