This afternoon, our passports came back from JC Travel in San Francisco with our China visas. We have until Nov 18 2010 to travel to China. Things are starting to come together.... gifts have been purchased, NEW $100 dollar bills to cover the orphanage fee plus extras have been ordered through our bank, Selah's crib is ready, and now I just need to start packing our bags. I am more than ready for that TA. There are SO many people that have waited MUCH longer than us for the travel approval and I seriously have no idea how anyone can wait.... I was reminded the other day of how long we had to wait to go get Anna from Taiwan from the day we saw her picture.... SIX MONTHS.... that felt so long and I seriously have no idea how I was able to handle the wait!!!! Although it has only been a little over one month since I first saw Selah's face, I am still aching to go get her... I am praying we receive TA this week or next week! Anna points to Selah's crib daily and says "Let's go China"... she is ready, the boys are ready, I am ready... Aaron "might" be ready :)
We are a family of five, waiting for our daughter from China. Join us as we learn to wait and rest in God, who is the author of our life story.
Comments