We went out to our favorite restaurant, Hula Grill, and got the best waitress :) The same band that is there all the time was there again, singing the same songs from last year and the year before :) I actually really enjoy it because it makes me think of all the happy times we've had here, but Aaron & I joked about how tiring it must be to do this day in and day out... I personally can't imagine getting tired of Hawaii, but I can only imagine that if one were a waitstaff at this restaurant, or a band that plays daily at this restaurant, it might get old. Even Anna recognized the song from last year. After dinner, we sat by the beach to watch the sunset and then went to the free Polynesian Hula Show at Whaler's Village. The girls really liked the show.
| The Family Picture that I wanted :) |
| The boys |
| The girls |
| The Sunset (enhanced with a special camera app) |
| The Couple :) (we have a similar picture from our honeymoon at this VERY beach taken almost 17 years ago) |
Comments