This morning, Aaron and I decided to drive the car to a parking lot about 2 miles from Starbucks and run from there rather than running 3.5 miles there and back. Aaron is getting a bit sore from running so after running to Starbucks, having coffee, and then running back to park, he took the van while I ran back to the condo, making my run around 5 miles. We went to walk as a family to the coffee place after breakfast. Here are some pictures we took on our way to Bad Ass Coffee and the local park. While at the park, we decided we should go to Lahaina and walk around.
 |
| Calvin & Michael looking out at the Koi pond on the grounds of our condo |
 |
| Aaron & I on our walk to coffee |
 |
| The girls at the local park and tide pool |
Comments