Skip to main content

Monday, 5/14 Evening

Aaron came home from his bike ride a bit later than usual, but we headed out to Hula Grill afterwards.  We were entertained by a different entertainer tonight (probably because we came at a different time), his last song he sang was very interesting... it was definitely an "original" piece.  I think the title must've been "I Love Nutella"  because that was sang over and over in the chorus along with very interesting ways this man loves eating nutella... wasn't meant for the "family" very much and it had Noah & Calvin shaking their heads.  The tune was really catchy, but thankfully, I forgot it by the time we left the restaurant.  After dinner and sunset on the beach, we walked by Whaler's Village and saw that the Hula show was on again and Anna & Selah begged me to stay and watch so the boys went window shopping at the Koa wood store where they found very cool things made out of Koa wood and Michael dreamed of getting a baseball cap with the visor made with Koa wood that was $40.  Probably not going to happen this time.
Anna blowing bubbles that were given to her by a couple that just got married
Bought these dresses at the ABC store
The girls LOVE getting their pictures taken by various flowers... this one Anna calls the "high biscuits"
Barely caught the sunset... we were still eating at Hula Grill and  I escaped just in time 
The girls

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am OVER DUE :(

Happy 9 months since LID! I was in a very goofy mood and BEGGED my DH to take this picture of me.... Had I been expecting a tummy baby, I'd be officially OVER DUE. I think I have WAY too much time on my hands :) Gotta go tuck my kids in bed now.

Much has happened...

It's been exactly one week since we were given our bad news about not being able to adopt the girls from Indonesia. God has really comforted us alot during the past week... I still have a hard time not crying when someone asks me when we can go get the girls.... In my excitement, I showed so many people at church and friends the pictures of the girls because in my heart, I really felt these girls were ours. But, God is not done writing our story ~ I know that this will have a Godly outcome and we will move forward. We have had lots of support and encouragement ~ most people we know well have expressed their sadness over this. I returned the bedding I bought for the girls at the store and when I did, I was sorta in a sad mood.... the person handling the returns said "Are these not going to work out?" to which, I replied "No, it's not" and then she felt like she had to push the issue with me and said "Is there anything wrong with it?" By then, I...

Another GREAT verse about God watching over our little ones....

Isaiah 49: 15-18 (Message) Can a mother forget the infant at her breast, walk away from the baby she bore? But even if mothers forget, I'd never forget you—never . Look, I've written your names on the backs of my hands. I have been thinking alot about the birthmothers of our children... This verse is not meant as a slam on the birthmothers of our children... it is meant for glorifying God in how much He knows every child by name and NEVER forgets them. My little brain cannot even comprehend how MUCH He loves each of us and how much He loves each of our children.... not only that, He loves each one of these precious birthmothers who will undoubtedly do the most difficult thing in their life sometime very soon. Lord, I pray for the birthmother of my child(ren) right now. Lord, you KNOW them. Touch them. How difficult their circumstances must be to try to "forget" the child they bore. I know that as a mother, I could never forget the children I bore and I k...